Are you looking for the best cart abandonment softwares for your online store?
Well, over 70% of carts are abandoned on eCommerce websites. In fact, 72% of eCommerce website owners and merchants consider cart abandonment one of their biggest challenges and make efforts to reduce the number of abandoned carts.
That’s where cart abandonment softwares came in. A cart abandonment solution helps you to convert cart abandoning visitors into potential customers which ultimately boost overall revenue of the online store.
In this post, I’ve compiled a list of best cart abandonment solutions for your ecommerce online store.
Top Cart Abandonment Apps For eCommerce Stores
- CartStack – powerful multi-channel abandoned cart & visitor recovery email solution.
- OptinMonster – most powerful lead generation software.
- Privy – best shopping cart abandonment software.
Top Cart Saver Tools, Apps, and Plugins to Increase Ecommerce Sales
CartStack is a multi-channel cart abandonment and customer recovery tool that helps you to recover abandoned cart sales and lost customers.
CartStack recovers more than 15% of your abandoned carts with segmented and automated email campaigns.
Here are the key features that CartStack offers –
- Lost sales recovery via multiple channels – email reminders, push notifications, SMS reminders, on-site retention tools, etc.
- Send targeted messages to the customers at different stages of your conversion funnel.
- Engage new buyers with exit intent offers, and more to collect leads, etc.
- Offers integration with almost every popular eCommerce and booking platform including WooCommerce, Shopify, Magneto, OpenCart, and many more.
- Easy lead imports to your favourite email marketing softwares, MailChimp, drip, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Real time email capture, real-time tracking, and real-time notifications,
- AB split Testing,
- Allows you to personalize abandoned cart reminders,
- Pre-built email templates and content blocks with easy customization options,
- Advanced reporting to track email engagements and recovered sales, and
- Much more.
CartStack pricing varies according to the number of orders per month and is divided into 3 tiers. Each tier has their own set of features. The higher tiers include features of the lower tiers.
The pricing plan starts with $29/month for 1-100 orders per month and goes as high as $149/month with advanced features including multiple accounts, multi user setup, whitelabelling, etc.
CartStack also offers 20% off on annual plans.
OptinMonster is one of the best cart abandonment tools that helps you to reduce cart abandonment with it’s exit-intent popup technology.
OptinMonster’s exit-intent technology offers page level targeting that lets you track your customer’s behaviour and display relevant offers accordingly.
Here are the key features of OptinMonster –
- Exit-intent technology to detect user behaviour,
- Geo-location targeting for personalising campaigns,
- Drag and drop builder to create mobile-friendly optin-forms,
- Multiple campaign types including lightbox popups, floating bars, sidebar forms, etc,
- Multiple campaign triggers including, InactivitySensor, timed display control, exit-intent technology, scroll trigger, etc,
- Multiple campaign targeting options including, page-level targeting, onsite follow up targeting, cookie targeting, geolocation targeting, etc,
- Integration with different types of tools like ConvertKit, Aweber, Sendinblue, SendPulse, MailerLite, GetResponse, and many more.
- Detailed analytics reporting to help you in improving your lead generation strategy, and
- Much more.
OptinMonster is a premium cart abandonment tool. It’s pricing plans start from $9 per month and go as high as $49 per month.
Privy is a shopping cart abandonment software that allows you to combine cart saving popups and cart recovery emails which ultimately saves more carts.
Here are the key features that Privy offers –
- It lets you run cart saving pop ups with exit intent,
- Reduce abandon rates by displaying targeted messages using pop ups, bars, banners, flyouts, etc,
- Automate cart abandonment emails to buyers,
- Offers integration with almost all popular eCommerce platforms including, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magneto, Shopify, Weebly, and Wix,
- AB testing to improve conversions,
- Special offers and discounts to include in cart and sync with BigCommerce and Shopify store,
- Display timed offers with on-site timers, and
- Much more.
Privy pricing varies according to the number of contacts. Privy pricing plans start from $15/month upto 250 contacts, $30/month upto 2000 contacts, and so on.
Which Cart Abandonment Solution is Best For You?
If you are looking for a tool more than just a cart abandonment tool, then I will recommend you to opt OptinMonster as it’s a complete conversion optimization software that will help you to boost your store revenue and generate more leads.
If you are looking for a multi-channel cart abandonment tool, you should definitely opt CartStack. It lets you recover both lost customers and abandoned cart sales.
Lastly, if you are looking for an email-powered cart abandonment solution, then you should definitely go with Privy. It comes with email marketing and conversion optimization tools.