Social media has become one of the most powerful tools for businesses, entrepreneurs, and bloggers. From advertising to generating leads and sales, you can do almost everything using social media.
Each social media consumes a decent amount of time for creating and publishing content, analytics, reporting, and advertising. Obviously, it becomes hard to manage each social media platform individually.
That’s where social media marketing tools came in. They allow you to manage multiple social media accounts from a single place. You can create, schedule, and publish posts, automate old content sharing, analyze performance, and much more using these tools.
In this post, I’ve gathered the best social media management tools that you can use to save time and improve your marketing funnel.
Top Social Media Management Tools To Save Time & Boost Your Marketing Workflow in 2021
- SocialPilot – affordable social media management tool.
- CrowdFire – powerful social media marketing tool.
- Tailwind – The smart marketing assistant for your social media marketing.
Best Social Media Management Tools
SocialPilot is an easy and affordable social media management tool for small businesses, agencies, and enterprise level businesses.
It helps you to increase your brand awareness and traffic of your website. It’s one of the most powerful and cheapest social media management tools in the market. It offers features that range from basic to advanced, including –
- Powerful publishing features that allows you to optimize your social media posts for more engagement,
- Dedicated and powerful social media analytics for each social platform that helps you in improving your content performance, determining best time to post, finding influencers to promote, etc.
- Social media scheduling to save time and efforts,
- Social content calendar to visualize your social media strategy and content plan,
- Bulk social media posting and scheduling,
- Content curation,
- RSS feeds automation,
- White label reporting,
- Seamless integration with Canva, Dropbox, etc.
- Social Inbox that allows you to manage your social media inboxes from a single place including Facebook messenger, comments, post moderation, etc.
- Supports 10 social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, Tumblr, etc.
SocialPilot is one of the most affordable social media marketing tools. It’s pricing plan –
- Starts from $30 per month where you can connect upto 10 social media accounts, and
- Goes as high as $150 per month that allows you to connect upto 75 social media accounts.
It also offers a 14-day trial and $15 OFF on annual plans.
Crowdfire is a powerful social media management tool that allows you to manage all of your social media accounts from one place.
It not only lets you create and schedule content for social media but also helps you in discovering the relevant social media trends which ultimately results in more engagement on your social media posts.
Here are some key features that Crowdfire offers –
- Relevant content discovery based on your interests,
- Allow you to publish content from your WordPress blog or site,
- It lets you pre-schedule your content and automatically posts your content at the best times or time chosen by you,
- It comes with content curation which saves your efforts and time,
- Customized RSS feeds from your website,
- Advanced analytics to measure and track ROI of your social media strategy,
- Detailed reporting of each social network. You can even export scheduled weekly or monthly reports to your email,
- It lets you perform competitor analysis. You can find their top posts and understand what’s working for them,
- It notifies you about all the mentions on sall the social networks by your customers, so that you won’t miss any, and
- Much more.
Apart from the FREE Crowdfire pricing plan, premium plan starts from $9.99/month that allows upto 5 social media accounts and goes as high as $99.99/month that lets you connect upto 25 social accounts.
You can also get Crowdfire plans 25% off on all plans if you purchase an annual plan.
Tailwind is a social media scheduling tool that lets you schedule content on Pinterest and Instagram.
It is considered to be one of the best Instagram scheduling tool as it offers features, including –
- It lets you personalise designs for both Instagram and Pinterest,
- It comes with Hashtag finder that helps you to reach more people and get more followers and likes,
- SmartSchedule that helps you to schedule your posts at the right time so that your post will get noticed by maximum number of people,
- Advanced analytics to track and improve your social media campaigns,
- Allow you to discover relevant content, and
- Much more.
Apart from the FREE plan, tailwind paid plan starts from 9.99/month and goes as high as $39.99/month.
Which Social Media Management Tool is Best For You?
If you are looking for a powerful tool only for Instagram or Pinterest, you should definitely try Tailwind. It will definitely help you in getting more followers, likes, and engagement on Instagram and Pinterest.
If you are looking for an affordable solution for multiple social media accounts, you can choose anything between Crowdfire and SocialPilot. Both tools are powerful and allow you to improve your social media strategy.